Eggs, eggs, eggs – Nutritious and delicious and oh so cheap to eat!
Omelettes are handy out, you can add what you like, you can eat them when you like and you can have them as often as you like!
What do I need to make these handsome divils?
- 4 Eggs – 2 full eggs, 4 egg whites
- 1 Drop of olive oil
- 1 handful of chopped spinach
- 4 Chopped cherry tomatoes
- 30g Mature cheddar cheese chopped into chunks
- Salt and pepper
- 50ml Whole milk
Equipment: 1 non-stick frying pan, spatula, bowl, fork (for whisking), chopping board
And what am I to do with the above?
- Add eggs to a bowl with milk, salt and pepper and scramble
- Add the rest of the ingredients apart from the oil and mix again
- Heat the pan with the oil at 4 on the hob and add the mixture
- As the eggs begin to cook, tilt the pan so that the uncooked part of the mixture runs to the sides
- When the omelette has almost dried out on top, it’s time to flip it. You can be as creative and brave as you like with this! ?
- Let the other side cook for 5mins and serve
Total prep/cook time: 25 minutes
Serves: 1 person
- Calories: 382 kCals
- Protein: 32g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fat: 27g
Like this recipe? Use the icons below to share it with your friends and family!