We offer a range of services from body composition analysis to monthly support packages. Each of which, are tailored to meet the needs of the individual sitting in front of us. Whether you’re looking to better your health, lose some weight or optimise your performance, we’ll help you to meet your goals while adopting positive dietary and lifestyle habits that are maintainable and appropriate to you and your life. We take the unnecessary complication out of nutrition, health and wellbeing to make sure you get advice that is direct and tangible.
We aren’t here to glue you to a rigid diet plan, we’re here to help you cultivate sustainable and empowering changes. We’ll help you choose the right service to suit you and to ensure you get the support you need to accomplish your goals. Get in touch today to find out how we can help you!
Take quick look inside some of our services!
Here your nutritionist/ dietitian will get to know you a little better by understanding your responsibilities, goals and limits. Pick up some immediate changes that you can implement that fit into the lifestyle you currently lead but help you get closer to your goals.
What you can expect:
- 60 minute consultation
- A full diet history
- Lifestyle factor considerations
- Medication history
- Training load analysis
- Actionable points specific to your life, needs and goals within 5 working days post consultation
- We will ask you to complete a pre-consultation form before your initial consultation to ensure we get the most out of our time together and to make sure we’re the right fit for you.
Monthly support packages
We offer support packages that leave no stone unturned when it comes to your goals. Our nutrition support packages are tailored to you, to ensure you get all of the support you need to maximise your full potential. We will also match you with the most appropriate fit in the NutriKate team so that to you know the expertise you receive if the best out there. Our job is to educate you so that you can make informed decisions around your nutrition and wellbeing using information that is sound and specific to your needs.
What you can expect:
- Regular check-ins with your nutritionist/ dietitian
- All the information you need to achieve your goals
- Empowering, sustainable and educational advice that will allow you to live your life at its best version
- To acquire positive health habits and knowledge to ensure you support your health and goals long after your service
- NK recipes that are easy and enjoyable and that your friends and family can enjoy too
Does this sound like something that you might be interested in? Please do get in touch! We would love to hear from you and help you to find the right service to support your needs!