Homemade Protein Balls
So after going through a slliigghhtt obsession with one of the market’s leading carbohydrate and protein bars, I created my own version that almost mimic the macro breakdown. They are so easy to make and absolutely delicious. Perfect to throw in your bag to enjoy as a snack/meal before you train!
You will need the following to make these little balls of bangingness:
- 250g Oats – blend them so that they are really fine
- 100g Chocolate whey
- 100g Peanut butter
- 80g Honey
- 120ml Whole milk
Equipment: Mixing bowl, spoons, weighing scales and 6 plastic sandwich bags
What do I do to make these hun buns?
- Blend the oats so that they are fine, add the whey and mix using a wooden spoon
- Add the honey and mix, add the peanut butter and mix
- Gradually add the milk whilst continuing to mix
- Using your hands divide the mixture into 6 sections and roll them into balls and straight into a sandwich bag each
- Store in the freezer
Total prep time: 15 mins
Serves: Makes 6 protein balls
Nutritional content per ball:
Calories: 370 kCals
Like this recipe? Use the icons below to share it with your friends and family!