Chicken and Avocado Salad
With the continuous rise in interest for health comes with it tasty, leafy bowls of deliciousness and this salad put delish into deliciousness! ?
What do I need?
- 1 chicken breast
- Salt and pepper
- 5ml (drop) of olive oil
- Mixed leaf salad
- ½ of a ready-to-eat avocado
- 1 Pink lady apple
- 1/3 of a pomegranate
- 30g Feta cheese
Equipment: Weighing scales, 2 sharp knives, 2 chopping boards, frying pan, spatula
How do I make this bowl of deliciousness?
- Add your olive oil, salt and pepper to a heated pan
- Chop the chicken breast and add it to the pan, keep it on a low heat so that it cooks right through, stir every few minutes so that eventually it goes a light golden colour
- While the chicken is cooking add the following to your salad bowl:
- Some mixed leaves
- Using a potato peeler, shred some cucumber
- Spoon the avocado out of its flesh and chop it into small chunks
- Spoon the pomegranate seeds out if its flesh and disperse around the bowl
- Chop the apple into chunks
- Crumble the feta cheese across the bowl
- When the chicken has finished cooking add it to your salad and voilá!!
Total prep/cook time: 25-30mins
- Calories: 432
- Protein: 39g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fat: 21g
Cost/salad bowl: €3.90
Like it? Share it with family and friends using the buttons below!