NutriKate Respects Your Privacy
The following privacy notice applies to the collection and use of any personal data by NutriKate. The following is an explanation of how we collect information from consumers, as well as how the information is used and in turn stored, managed and protected. We have clearly outlined the rights GDPR empowers you to, over any data of yours that we hold, including how you can exercise those rights as far as making a direct request or complaint to NutriKate should it be necessary.
The following privacy notice is relatively broad and applies to all personal data we hold, irrespective of the data subjects relationship with us. We may hold data on the following:
- Current Customers
- Previous Customers
- Prospective Customers
- Competition Entrants
Why does NutriKate collect your data
When we seek to collect information on our customers we do so to better manage our relationship with them. We like to engage with our customers through the following communications:
- Provision of services
- Improving existing products and services
- Developing new services
- Responding to requests and providing information
- Other activities (which we are obliged to take as we operate or for which we have gained consent for)
In all instances, we only use information for its consentual purpose.
Security of Personal Data
We ensure that your data is handled by individuals who are fully trained and aware of how to protect personal data.
Types of Personal Data held by NutriKate
Examples of the various types of data we collect and hold may include:
- Information on your present and past use of NutriKate services
- Information on how you use our website and services
- Information about your interactions with us
- Information submitted when entering NutriKate competitions
- Email, phone and personal identifiers such as body measurements and imagery
Most of the above information is collected through a variety of interactions via email, phone, and social media to mention a few.
NutriKate and Cookies
NutriKate.com uses ‘cookies’ to help us provide users with a better experience each time they visit.
‘Cookies’ can aid in providing a better experience through security features, personalised content and advertising.
We do not use ‘cookies’ to gather any personal data for storage on our systems. The user is entitled to delete ‘cookie’ information at any time at their discretion on their personal browser.
How long NutriKate keeps personal data
We keep information for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose it was initially collected for. The length of time we retain information is determined by the type of information it is and the purpose it was obtained.
How NutriKate may use Personal Data
We use consumer data in order to provide our services and manage customer accounts. We may also use personal data in the following ways:
- To provide requested information on products and services
- Set up new accounts and invoicing
- Monitor payment activity
- Discussing and responding to requests for information or account queries
- The running and promotion of loyalty programmes that you have signed up to
- Analysing account and payment activity in order to determine success or issues which may advise on offering a better payment alternative/ alternate price plans and payment schedules
- To enable NutriKate to comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- To detect and prevent fraud or other crime
Who does NutriKate share your information with?
We do not share your data with any party outside of NutriKate. All of our services and product marketing and management is conducted in-house and so we are the sole data processors.
If you wish to consult NutriKate on your data rights you can do so by emailing info@NutriKate.com.
How Does NutriKate acknowledge your rights
The rights you have available to you include the following:
- Gaining access to and copies of all your personal information we hold
- The right to ensure we maintain the accuracy of your data
- Granting or removing your consent from any promotional communications
- Limiting/restricting the processing of your data
- Deleting your data
- Moving your data
Changes to the NutriKate privacy notice
NutriKate will from time to time update this policy to reflect any changes necessary. We will post a notice if/when any changes occur on the site home page for your attention.