These burgers are DEFINITELY one of my favourite things to make. Depending on your goals, you can enjoy them with veg, homemade chips or a good old fashioned bun, I can guarantee they will never let you down!!
What do I need:
- 500g 10% minced beef (or turkey if you’d prefer)
- 1 chopped red onion
- Ground coriander, salt, pepper
- 1 grated beetroot
- 1 egg
Equipment: 1 large mixing bowl, chopping board, sharp knife, tinfoil, oven tray
How you make these banging burgers…
- Turn the cooker to 180°C
- Throw everything into a bowl and using your hands mix the ingredients together
- Once sufficient mixing has gone down, again, using your hands, divide and mould burgers into circles
- Cook for 20-25 mins
Total prep/cook time: 35 mins
Serves: 4-6 burgers
Nutrition Content/ burger (if you made 4 burgers):
- Calories: 241 kCals
- Protein: 27g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fats: 14g
Price/ burger (if making 4 whopper ones): €0.84/burger!!!!
On a side note, some suggested *toppings
- Mature cheddar
- Grilled onion and/or peppers
- Fried egg
*Please note that by adding any of the suggested toppings the nutrition content and price above will be altered.
Like this recipe? Use the icons below to share it with your friends and family!