It’s not every day I have breakfast but when I do I like to make sure I enjoy it! Banoffee porridge always hits the spot for both taste and time! I usually have mine with protein hot chocolate or scrambled eggs just so I get a bit protein in there but I’ll leave that up to you!
What will I need?
- 40g Oats
- 100ml Whole milk
- Water – Just enough so that all of the oats are covered
- 1 Banana
- Cinnamon – Add as much or as little as you like (I usually put about 1tsp-1tbs in)
- 15g Crunchy peanut butter (if you fancy it)
- Toffee FlavDrops
Equipment: Bowl, spoons, weighing scales and a microwave
How do I make it?
- Add oats, milk, water and the banana to a bowl and place in the microwave for 2mins 30s
- Add 4-5 of the Toffee FlavDrops and mix ( you can add more or less if you want, the more you try the recipe the more you’ll know how sweet you like it)
- Tip it off with peanut butter
Total prep time: 5 mins
Serves: 1 person
- Calories: 395 kCals
- Protein: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 53g
- Fat: 16g
Total cost of this/bowl: €0.71
Like this recipe? Use the icons below to share it with your friends and family!